Sake tasting class in Tokyo with a sake sommelier
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Learn basic sake 101 to know the proper way to select and drink sake with food.
- Taste 6 high-quality sake brands from small family owned breweries. Also, experience how sake flavors change depending on different temperatures and sake cup shapes.
- Explore your tastebuds through sake and food pairings while learning how sake complements many kinds of flavors.
- Enjoy a full course dinner meal paired with craft sake. (+3500 JPY, 5pm session only)
Tokyo Sake Tasting info
- Duration: 2 hours, starting at 1:30 pm or 5 pm
- Minimum: 2 people per session
- Maximum: 8 people per session
- Price: 7,500 JPY (+ 8% tax) per person
- Drinks: 6 different stypes of craft Japanese sake
- Snacks: Light snacks paired with sake
- Meeting Location: Nishi-Ogikubo station (12 min away from Shinjuku)
- Dinner option: +3500 JPY for a full course meal with sake
Tokyo Sake Tour Map