Quaint Yanaka Market Street Tour
“Tokyo Retro Bites”
Tired of tourist crowds or busy areas? Discover local food and history at a quaint market area, Yanaka. Relax and enjoy a course of authentic Japanese foods with a great atmosphere.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- 5+ tastings, bites & sips enough for a full-size lunch at traditional eateries to experience the Japanese food culture
- Great quaint atmosphere at Yanaka neighborhood to learn its rich culture and history, different from other parts of Tokyo. You will also see temples in the area.
- Unique shopping opportunities at locally owned vendors to feel Shitamachi (Japanese small downtown) experiences
- Duration: 2 hours, starting at 11:30 am
- Minimum: 2 people per tour
- Maximum: 8 people per tour
- Price: 7,500 JPY (+ 8% tax)
- Food: Lunch at multiple local food vendors
- Meeting location: Nippori station