Tokyo Retro Bites:
Quaint Yanaka Market street food and walking tour
Tired of tourist crowds and busy areas? Discover local food and history at a quaint market area in Yanaka. Relax and enjoy a course of authentic Japanese food with a great atmosphere.
This tour currently is only available upon request.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- 5+ tastings, bites & sips enough for a full-size lunch at traditional eateries to experience the Japanese food culture
- Experience the great quaint atmosphere in Yanaka neighborhood to learn its rich culture and history, different from other parts of Tokyo. You will also see temples in the area.
- Unique shopping opportunities at locally owned vendors to get the full Shitamachi (Japanese small downtown) experience
- Duration: 2 hours, starting at 11:30 am
- Minimum: 2 people per tour
- Maximum: 8 people per tour
- Price: 8,000 JPY (+ 10% tax) per person
- Food: Lunch at multiple local food vendors
- Meeting location: Nippori station