Asakusa Food Tour:
Asakusa Food Hunt
Asakusa is known as an old town. Discover another Asakusa that only locals know. Visit family-owned hidden gems and try their great local food on our food tour in Asakusa.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Taste a variety of great food samplings as we explore the non-touristy part of Asakusa, Tokyo. Visit 4+ local food vendors with more than 100 years of history in Asakusa.
- Learn and practice authentic Japanese eating styles and eat like a local at a local standing sushi bar and soba restaurant.
- Discover other parts of Asakusa outside of your guidebook. Connect with local business owners to learn history and local culture.
Asakusa Food Tour info
- Duration: 2 hours, starting at 11:30 am
- Minimum: 2 people per tour
- Maximum: 8 people per tour
- Price: 7,500 JPY (+10% tax) per person
- Food: Lunch at 4+ local food vendors
- Walking Distance: Easy – about 2km
- Meeting location: Kaminarimon Gate
Asakusa Tour Map