Asakusa Food Hunt:
Walking food tour through the traditional district of Asakusa
Asakusa is known as an old town, the traditional district of Tokyo. Discover another Asakusa that only the locals know. Visit family-owned hidden gems and try their great local food on our food tour in Asakusa.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Taste a variety of great food samplings as we explore the non-touristy part of Asakusa, Tokyo. Visit 4+ local food vendors with more than 100 years of history in Asakusa.
- Learn and practice authentic Japanese eating styles and eat like a local at a local standing sushi bar and soba restaurant.
- Discover other parts of Asakusa outside of your guidebook. Connect with local business owners to learn history and local culture.
Asakusa Food Hunt info
- Duration: 2 hours, starting at 11:30 am
- Minimum: 2 people per tour
- Maximum: 8 people per tour
- Price: 8,200 JPY (+10% tax) per person
- Food: Lunch at 4+ local food vendors
- Walking Distance: Easy – about 2km
- Meeting location: Kaminarimon Gate
Asakusa Tour Map