Kyoto Food Tour:
Nishiki Food Market
Explore “Kyoto’s kitchen” where even local restaurant chefs come and buy ingredients. Eat and sip your way and learn Kyoto’s unique food culture through multiple food tastings.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Lunch with 7+ Japanese food tastings at the Nishiki Market. Taste local foods as well as learn restaurants’ history and Kyoto’s food culture.
- Walk through other parts of downtown Kyoto (e.g. Gion) to explore another side of Kyoto that you would not have found by yourself.
- Discover hidden restaurants and bars to try for the rest of your trip in Gion, Pontocho, and Kiyamachi around the Nishiki Market.
Market Tour info
- Duration: 2 hours, starting at 11:00 am
- Minimum: 2 people per tour
- Maximum: 8 people per tour
- Price: 7,500 JPY (+ 10% tax) per person
- Food: Lunch at multiple food vendors
- Meeting Location: Gion station
- Not included: Transportation from/to Gion station
Kyoto Food Tour Map