Kyoto Food Tour
“Nishiki Food Market”
Explore “Kyoto’s kitchen” where even local restaurant chefs come and buy ingredients. Eat and sip your way and learn Kyoto’s unique food culture through multiple food tastings.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Lunch with 7+ Japanese food tastings at the Nishiki Market. Taste local foods as well as learn restaurants’ history and Kyoto’s food culture.
- Walk through other parts of downtown Kyoto (e.g. Gion) to discover another Kyoto that you would not have discovered by yourself.
- Discover hidden restaurants and bars to try for the rest of your trip in Gion, Pontocho and Kiyamachi around the Nishiki Market.
- Duration: 2 hours, starting at 11:00 am
- Minimum: 2 people per tour
- Maximum: 6 people per tour
- Price: 7,500 JPY (+ 8% tax)
- Food: Lunch at multiple food vendors
- Meeting Location: Gion station
- Not included: Transportation from/to Gion station