Virtual Trivia Games Night
Visit Japan online and learn about Japanese cooking!
Invite friends and family to take part in our fun online trivia night to virtually visit Japan and learn about food culture.
WHY CHOOSE THIS ONLINE EXPERIENCE?
- Join an online simulation game with trivia quizzes about Japanese food culture with a professional chef, Kaz in Tokyo.
- Virtually visit the landmarks of Tokyo while you spend a day as a chef. The master chef will challenge you to see if you have good potential or not 🙂
- Connect with friends and family while enjoying the online game at home.
- Take advantage of a complimentary consultation to help plan your next trip to Japan.
Online Trivia Games Info
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Starting Time: 8:30am ~ 11pm (JST) per our calendar
- Maximum: 10 screens
- Price: $18 per person
- Host Location: Tokyo
- For a private experience or different time, please contact us
Things to know before booking
- The price is per person. If you and your friend/family are joining from different locations, please purchase spots based on the # of participants.
- The session is held via Zoom. The link will be sent before the session.
- The time displayed is in Japan time above. Please double-check your time when you book your session in the booking form.
What our customers said about this online experience
My teammates and I had such a great time! You’ll notice right away that the organizers put a lot of thought and care into crafting a fun learning experience for their guests. Giulia was a wonderful host and did an excellent job keeping everyone engaged throughout the activity. I’d say it’s perfect for groups of 6-8. Highly recommended for anyone interested in Japanese food & culture, or groups of friends looking to bond and get a little competitive!
We organized this virtual birthday journey for my mum who loves Japanese cuisine. Yuma was very patient until everyone managed to log-in and was very flexible to offer the event at midnight time in Tokyo. It is a fun experience to share during COVID times.. you can get to know some interesting facts about Japanese cuisine and Yuma is very charming and a great host.
This was excellent, the event is very well curated and the trivia questions are so unique, you almost forget you’re playing trivia because it flows so nicely together into a cultural experience!
We booked a bunch of our family members (from multiple countries) on to Yuma’s trivia quiz. We weren’t quite sure what to expect and loved it! Yuma was heaps of fun and we learned a lot about Japan and the food culture that we didn’t know. Highly recommended.