Online Sake Class with a sommelier
Become a sake master in an hour!
Take part in our virtual sake class to learn about sake with your family and friends,
all from the comfort of your own home!
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Sit down with a certified sake sommelier and spend one hour discovering the secrets of sake.
- Visit Tokyo virtually to hear about its food and drink culture from a local.
- Learn what makes your favorite sake special, how to drink sake the right way, and how to pair it with food like a pro.
- Connect with friends and family while enjoying sake at home.
- Take advantage of a complimentary consultation to help plan your next trip to Japan.
Online Sake Tasting info
Things to know before booking
- It would be better to bring your own sake to the session. Please ask us if you are not sure.
- The price is per person. If you and your friend/family are joining from different locations, please purchase spots based on the # of participants.
- The session is held via Zoom. The link will be sent before the session.
- The time displayed is in Japan time above. Please double-check your time when you book your session in the booking form.
Before you book your online sake course
Here are some sake brands we would recommend. One, or a few small bottles would be nice to try with the host. It does not have to be any on the following list.
- Dassai 39 Junmai Daiginjo
- Dewazakura Dewasansan Junmai Ginjo
- Kubota Senju Ginjo
- Kenbishi Kuromatsu Honjozo
- Tengumai Junmai Daiginjo
- Amabuki Kimoto Junmai Daiginjo Kimoto