Shop Japanese Kitchenware Online
A new way to shop online. Virtually visit Tokyo’s kitchen town with a tour guide!
Join this new & fun shopping experience online. Browse through high-quality stores selected by chefs in the biggest wholesale cookware market in Japan.
WHY CHOOSE THIS ONLINE EXPERIENCE?
- Virtually visit Tokyo and shop professional-quality kitchenwares from Kappabashi, Tokyo’s biggest kitchen town.
- Learn tips and tricks to upgrade your home-cooking with a tour guide in Japan
- Explore 2-4 stores to browse a $1 ceramic plate to $100+ pro-quality Japanese knives.
- Take advantage of a complimentary consultation to help plan your post-COVID vacation trip to Japan.
Japan Online Shopping info
Things to know before booking
- The price is per screen. If you and your friend/family are joining from different locations, please purchase spots based on the # of screens.
- The session is held via Zoom. The link will be sent before the session.
- The session price does not include the costs of goods, taxes, and international shipping which will be applied to the purchase of your goods.
- The minimum international shipping fee is $23 for a small package.
What our customers said about this online experience
Masumi was very friendly & helpful. He answered all of our questions about Tokyo & things we were seeing but also knew a lot about the products we were looking at as well.
The host was extremely knowledgeable! He was able to answer even unexpected questions with ease. The tour was a ton of fun, and the whole session was very interactive. The host’s pacing was good, and asking questions was easy.
Lovely experience with Vanessa! Great conversation and helpful explanations. Lucky I got her as my host!
Masumi-san is very knowledgeable and extremely patient with all our requests.