Kyoto Day Tour:
Arashiyama Bamboo & Food Walk
Experience both the popular and local sides of the Arashiyama and Sagano area, a historical vacation destination for the Japanese aristocracy, through walks and food.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Lunch with 5+ Japanese food tastings at highly selected food vendors as well as hidden gems along the Katsura river. Japanese sweets included.
- Visit must-see spots (e.g. Bamboo Grove, Togetsukyo Bridge, and Temruji temple) to feel and learn its 1000+ years of history and stories of Arashiyama and Sagano.
- Explore lesser-known areas away from tourist crowds (e.g. Visit non-touristy bamboo street and river boat ride when the weather permits). You may visit the Iwatayama Monkey Park after the tour, a 20-minute uphill walk from the tour ending spot.
- Duration: 2.5 hours, starting at 10:00 am
- Minimum: 2 people per tour
- Maximum: 6 people per tour
- Price: 8,500 JPY (+ 8% tax) per person
- Food: Lunch at multiple food vendors
- Meeting Location: JR Arashiyama station
- Not included: Transportation from/to Arashiyama station